Election for 8 new General Council members will take place from May 21, 2017 at 12 p.m. (GMT) to May 31, 2017 at 10 p.m. (GMT).
Please find below in alphabetical order the 28 candidates which will be submitted for electronic voting by the entire Society membership.
1. Battini, Stefano (University of Viterbo “Tuscia”, Italy)
2. Chan, Cora (University of Hong Kong, China)
3. Cortese, Fulvio (University of Trento, Italy)
4. Gardbaum, Stephen (UCLA, USA)
5. Goldmann, Matthias (Goethe University of Frankfurt, Germany)
6. Graber, Mark (University of Maryland, USA)
7. Hofmann, Herwig (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
8. Khaitan, Tarunabh (University of Oxford, UK)
9.Khosla, Madhav (Harvard University, USA)
10. King, Jeff (UCL, UK)
11.Klatt, Matthias (University of Graz, Austria)
12.Komárek, Jan (LSE, UK)
13.Kosar, David (Masaryk University, Czech Republic)
14.Lin, Yan (Shangai Jiao Tong University, China)
15.Mattarella, Bernardo Giorgio (LUISS Guido Carli, Italy)
16.Mendes, Joana (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
17.Perroud, Thomas (University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France)
18.Pinelli, Cesare (University of Rome “Sapienza”, Italy)
19.Porat, Iddo (College of Law and Business, Israel)
20. Solanke, Iyiola (University of Leeds, UK)
21.Tamir, Michal (The Academic Center of Law and Science, Israel)
22.Tega, Diletta (University of Bologna, Italy)
23.van Aaken, Anne (University of St. Gallen, Switzerland)
24.Venzke, Ingo (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
25.Wilde, Ralph (UCL, UK)
26.Wollenschlaeger, Ferdinand (Augsburg University, Germany)
You can vote here, from May 21, 2017, at 12 p.m. (GMT).
Please remember that vote is open only to ICON-S members. If you do not find your voting “paper” at this page, this means that you do not have yet any subscriptions for this year. You can subscribe here
The 8 candidates who receive the highest number of votes will be invited to join the Society’s Council as of July 2017.